Maranatha Workshops Follow Up
As Maranatha Workshops are held throughout each of our communities across Africa for our Care Workers, Primary Caregivers and children, God is transforming the lives of the most vulnerable. They are the poorest of the poor, but they are meeting Jesus, who became poor for our sake. As the revelation of His sacrifice and love becomes real to our Care Workers, they are experiencing a completely new reality and a completely new Saviour.
As the Hands at Work local office teams across Africa continue to meet with the Care Workers, Primary Caregivers and children to deepen their understanding of what they learned in the Maranatha Workshops, please stand with us in prayer.
- Pray the Care Workers, Primary Caregivers and children would further come to know the truth of Jesus Christ and that this will set them free from their inner wounds and trauma. The reality is that many of our communities across Africa do not know the truth of the gospel.
- Pray the Care Workers will know ‘The Jesus We Know’ and experience the unconditional love that He has for them.
- Ask God that the outworking of the Maranatha Workshops would be a renewed and fresh passion for our Care Workers to care even further for the most vulnerable children in their community through the love of Jesus.
- Pray for Primary Caregivers as they continue to meet in Relationship Groups where they can share their challenges and encourage one another. Pray they will be open and honest, allowing one another to speak into the broken areas of their lives.
- As our Primary Caregivers experience healing and the love of Jesus, pray that they will be able to help bring that healing and restoration to the children they are caring for.
- Many of the most vulnerable children have experienced trauma and pain in their young lives. At the workshop, the children learned about Jesus, His love and the Holy Spirit. Pray they will be healed from their inner wounds and truly be able to grasp and accept the truth of Jesus’ presence in their lives.
- As the children experience healing in their lives, pray they will be able to help bring that same healing to other children at the Care Point and in the surrounding communities.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance for the Hands at Work local office teams as they support, encourage and challenge the Care Workers, Primary Caregivers and children to take what they learned at the workshop and live it out.