GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD: MAKE KNOWN AMONG THE NATIONS WHAT HE HAS DONE. SING TO HIM, SING PRAISES TO HIM, TELL OF ALL HIS WONDERFUL ACTS.
- 1 Chronicles 16: 8-9
Greetings in Jesus’ Name.
- As leaders from across Africa meet together in South Africa in September and in Zambia in October, please pray for their time together. Pray for safety as they travel, as well as God’s wisdom, discernment and unity to be among them as they spend time together, reflecting on the year and anticipating the way forward in 2017.
- Many people in Africa are desperate for rain. Pray for rain to come in this upcoming season so families can have water for drinking, cooking and to maintain crops and gardens.
- Pray for all the teams and visitors who have come to Africa so far this year; that their lives would be transformed and God would give them a willingness to share about their experiences
For great is Your love, Lord. Your mercies are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness.
PRAISE GOD WITH US
- In 2015 Blessing Sambo, Regional Support Team Leader in Zambia, visited the Democratic Republic of Congo. He met Praise, a two-year-old boy whose mother died a few days after his birth. He was so ill he could not stand on his own. They surrounded Praise with prayers and interceded but had little hope for him. This year Blessings was able to meet Praise again and found him standing very strong and doing so well. We thank God for Praise’s life.
- Moses’ life is a miracle. His mother died giving birth to him and no relatives wanted to take this sickly baby and care for him. Charles, a Care Worker in Zimba Community, Zambia, along with his wife, offered to care for him. The couple already had six children of their own and no stable work, but they acted in faith on behalf of Moses. Moses is now nine years old and studying hard in grade 1. Pray for more people across Africa, like Charles and his wife, to stand up and care for the most vulnerable in their community.
Be blessed in Jesus' Name,