AND MY GOD WILL MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING
TO HIS GLORIOUS RICHES IN CHRIST JESUS.
Greetings in Jesus’ name to all our Prayer Warriors.
- Please pray for the planning and preparation of 2017. Pray for wisdom and discernment for those forecasting the needs of the next year.
- Pray that the money and resources for each Community Based Organisation will be provided and protected.
- For unity in decision making, an excitement and fresh anticipation for the New Year.
- Busie Sityata-Jones and Alicia Ralph have recently been in Nigeria building into the members of the local Hands at Work office in Lagos. Please pray for the conversations they had with each individual about his or her calling to serve God with Hands at Work and pray that God would continue to challenge and encourage each individual.
- Pray for our communities in Nigeria; that the local office will be able to support them by casting the vision to local churches in order to mobilise their support, including more Care Workers.
- Pray for wisdom and discernment for what the next step is in the new community of Ilaje B. Pray that God will unite the local office and the Regional Support Team (RST) together as they make decisions going forward.
- We thank God for the recent rain in Swaziland, trusting that it will be enough for the Grandmothers to be able to plant successfully.
- Pray for all the resources needed to till the land and to purchase seed and fertiliser