MAY THE FAVOUR OF THE LORD OUR GOD REST ON US; ESTABLISH THE WORK OF OUR HANDS FOR US - YES, ESTABLISH THE WORK OF OUR HANDS.
- Psalm 90:17
Greetings in the lovely name of Jesus!
Join us in prayer for the work that is happening in Africa and around the world as God's people advocate for and serve the most vulnerable:
MATSINHO - MOZAMBIQUE
- Many young girls, some only 10 years old are sold into marriages by their desperately poor parents. Please pray that these girls will be protected from this practice.
- Daily, the Care Workers face challenging tasks and situations. Pray they will not be overwhelmed by the hardships of poverty but will stand together and encourage one another.
GOMA _ DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC)
- This area is rife with rebel activity. The vulnerable, often children, are targeted for violence and kidnapping.
- Pray for peace as people in these villages are extremely vulnerable, and pray that they will experience God’s transforming love.
- Praise God for the large fields of Malawi that are able to be harvested due to the good rain. Thank God, that because of this harvest, there has been an improvement in the health of many children.
- Please continue to pray for all those who facilitate these workshops. Many people from communities where we work have been blessed and transformed. They received healing from past trauma and have begun to know the love of Jesus. Pray that God and His Holy Spirit would continue to move and transform lives as these workshops continue across the eight different countries that we are serving.
- Pray for the young leaders who have been identified as a result of these workshops. Pray they will not lose hope in their difficult situations, but instead will know the love of Jesus and will be compelled to serve as His hands and feet.
Please stand with us in prayer for the important meetings taking place in the UK from May 28 – 30. Pray for safety as specific Hands volunteers travel from within Africa and the International Offices to partake in these meetings. Pray that as they meet and discuss, God’s Holy Spirit would guide them in the way forward.
Hands at Work in Africa is grateful for the dedication, commitment and support we receive from our International Hands Family.