Please Join us this week in praying for the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
· Today, pray that because of God’s mercy, He will provide caregivers to counsel children who have been abused. Also pray for the extremely vulnerable children left behind while their parents and caregivers go off to the mines in DRC to try to make enough money to support their family, that those children would be protected from any harm.
· Please pray that God continues to strengthen our communities in DRC with strong leadership and with a heart for the children. That in all the work that they are doing, that they work to the best of their ability and as if they were working for the Lord, not for people. (Colossians 3:23)
· Also pray for the new communities we’ve recently stirred up, like Luambo and Kitabataba, as there is no outside funding yet, that God may strengthen them to stand firm and to support with their local resources according to the needs.
· Pray also for the Likasi, DRC Hands at Work team as they will be hosting Todd and Katie, a couple from Canada, in the DRC and that God may bless Todd and Katie as they support the team.
· Pray also for our brother Erick, Hands at Work coordinator in DRC. He has asked for prayer at this time for God’s guidance and direction in order to do His will in his life.
Thank you for standing firm with us in prayer!
“Let us think about each other and help each other to show love and do good deeds.” Hebrews 10:24