Friday, August 06, 2009
Has it really been almost 5 months since the last post? It has, and oh so much has happened. Here's a brief history:
- May 30 - 'Meant to Live', Benefits Concert in Orange County, CA
- June 28 - July 10 - Short Term Missions Team from Wellspring sets off for Mozambique.
- July - Rosewood Care Centers in Missouri and Illinois sends out 16 specially-trained nurses to the Republic of Zambia. You can read more about it at www.nursesforafrica.net/
- July 22 - Hannah Chung is home after spending one year with Footprints in South Africa and Mozambique
- George Snyman's US tour scheduled for Nov/Dec.