"DO NOT BE AFRAID OR DISCOURAGED. FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
- Joshua 1:9
Greetings in the lovely name of Jesus!
Join us in prayer for our local office in Zimbabwe and Mozambique:
GROWTH IN ZIMBABWE
- Please pray for the South Africa Regional Support Team (RST) as they support and drive the growth in Zimbabwe
- Pray for Farai, the Mutare local office coordinator, as he joins the RST and pray for Jackie (African Volunteer, Kenya) and Grace (International Volunteer, UK) to have patience as they wait for their work visas for Zimbabwe
- Pray that God will give the RST and the local offices in Zimbabwe wisdom and guidance as they continue to plan and help support the communities with drought relief.
HONDE VALLEY LOCAL OFFICE, ZIMBABWE
- As this local office starts to come together with the support of the Mutare local office, pray that God will guide them and help them to grow in capacity and numbers
- Pray that John and Jane (African Volunteers, Zimbabwe) will have the courage to stand up and fight for the children that are being mistreated.
MUTARE LOCAL OFFICE, ZIMBABWE
- As Barbara steps into the role of local office coordinator, pray that God will give her courage and confidence as she leads the team in Mutare.
- Ask God to bring the local office in Mutare together in unity as they serve. Pray that they will have good relationships with each other and that they will be able to support each other well as they go through this season of change together.
CHIMOIO LOCAL OFFICE, MOZAMBIQUE
- Pray that God will bring strength and encouragement to the team in Chimoio as they visit the poorest of the poor. Pray that they will trust God as they raise the flag for the most vulnerable children.
Hands at Work in Africa is grateful for the dedication, commitment and support we receive from our International Hands Family.
It's not to late to join us this Lent season in 40 Days of Prayer for Africa's vulnerable children and Hands at Work.